The original painting is a pastel that I did en plein air in upper Washington state. I so love the vibrancy and color of this fine art print. It will definitely brighten any room! What room can you imagine this unique piece in your home?
This is a reproduction fine art print.
What is an art print?
- A fine art print is a reproduction of the artists original painting.
- Pigment inks are used on high quality acid free and archival 250 gsm paper.
- The paper is certified to have an archival value greater than 100 years!
- The colors are carefully matched to the original.
- My prints are a limited edition of 250, with a Certificate of Authenticity, signed and numbered on the back.
- I inspect each print to ensure it's high quality and dedication to the original painting.
- My prints are mounted on acid free foam core and will arrive in a clear plastic sleeve.
- If you'd like a larger size please call me at (314-477-5273) or email @LeftEarArt@sbcglobal.net.
Rouge Immersion fine art print
I offer free shipping in the continental U.S. on all my original paintings, art prints and canvas prints. Please allow 7 - 10 business days for dispatch of your art. Once shipped I will send an email with shipping information.