The original is a Mixed Media painting. I used tons of "hidden" Wizard of Oz nuggets in the collaged underpainting to find and explore. They will be "peeking" through your canvas print. You can see the collage in the picture above. Poppies are so luscious and colorful. They're my favorite flower! The Wizard of Oz connection just adds to the beauty & mystic of this gorgeous flower. Collect this original one of a kind art to make your home Happy, Beautiful & Vibrant!
This is a reproduction canvas print on a wood stretcher.
What is a canvas print? Here are some answers to questions people have about canvas prints.
- Is it signed? Yes, it is signed on the front.
- Is it a limited edition? Yes it is a limited edition of 250.
- Are the colors a good match to the original? Yes, just like my paper prints, the colors are carefully matched to the original.
- Will it stand the test of time? Yes, the texture and weight of this canvas bring fine-art reproductions one step closer to the originals. The matte canvas is made from archival and acid-free poly/cotton blend 430 gsm / 20 mil and archival pigment inks with UV protective coating.
- Will I lose some of the picture around the sides? No, the printer seamlessly mirrors the image around the 1 1/2 inch sides.
- How do I clean it? You can dust it with a dry, clean cloth.
- How do I hang it? There will be D rings and wire on the back.
- Can canvas prints be framed? Yes, they can be framed using "floater" frames. However, they are beautiful as is, and it's not necessary to frame my canvas prints.
- Can I buy a different size? Yes, just call or email me for a quote