My vision of what Dorothy, the Scarecrow, Lion and Tinman see when coming out of the forest and into the poppy fields. This is their first glimpse of The Emerald City with all the hopes and dreams within its walls. Little did they know that this would be but a brief respite on their journey.
This is a reproduction canvas print on a wood stretcher.
What is a canvas print? Here are some answers to questions people have about canvas prints.
- Is it signed? Yes, it is signed on the front.
- Is it a limited edition? Yes it is a limited edition of 250.
- Are the colors a good match to the original? Yes, just like my paper prints, the colors are carefully matched to the original.
- Will it stand the test of time? Yes, the texture and weight of this canvas bring fine-art reproductions one step closer to the originals. The matte canvas is made from archival and acid-free poly/cotton blend 430 gsm / 20 mil and archival pigment inks with UV protective coating.
- Will I lose some of the picture around the sides? No, the printer seamlessly mirrors the image around the 1 1/2 inch sides.
- How do I clean it? You can dust it with a dry, clean cloth.
- How do I hang it? There will be D rings and wire on the back.
- Can canvas prints be framed? Yes, they can be framed using "floater" frames. However, they are beautiful as is, and it's not necessary to frame my canvas prints.
- Can I buy a different size? Yes, just call or email me for a quote here.