This bright and cheery art print really packs a punch with color. The original painting is a pastel. The owners of "Amber Waves" fell in love with the color of the reeds and shadows between the reeds.
This is a reproduction fine art print.
What is an art print?
- A fine art print is a reproduction of the artists original painting.
- Pigment inks are used on high quality acid free and archival 250 gsm paper.
- The paper is certified to have an archival value greater than 100 years!
- The colors are carefully matched to the original.
- My prints are a limited edition of 250, with a Certificate of Authenticity, signed and numbered on the back.
- I inspect each print to ensure it's high quality and dedication to the original painting.
- My prints are mounted on acid free foam core and will arrive in a clear plastic sleeve.
- If you'd like a larger size please call me at (314-477-5273) or email @LeftEarArt@sbcglobal.net.